Jun 27 2019
The days of “instant manifestation” have arrived! Time is speeding up and enough density has been transmuted on the planet to enable our thoughts to become our realities much quicker. It is now more important than ever before to Consciously choose the thoughts we’re thinking. Just to make things more fun, another manifestation factor is at play, “All that no longer serves, falls away”…
On a hike today, this was clearly revealed to me. My cameras are all in disrepair so I have been using my phone to shoot photos. Having been a professional photographer, this is a heartbreaker for me. Although I can get surprisingly beautiful pictures using my phone, it just does not record them with the quality and volume of data you get with a digital camera. Secondly, the design of my phone is such that the button that triggers photos to shoot, is on the side, exactly where you have to hold it. I am constantly shooting off dozens of photos of the ground, the sky, odd angles of myself, sideways blurs, etc. This maddens me to no end as it is a constant aggravation no matter how mindful I try to be about the way I am holding it. After about round three of this, in uncensored frustration, I was literally doing “the crazy lady” thang, holding the phone in front of my face, swearing at it. I then moved on, trying to enjoy the wildflowers.
Mosquitoes are out now so I stopped to put on repellant. It was in my backpack so I slipped off one shoulder strap and swung the pack around so I could reach it. Once done I swung it back in place, slipped on the shoulder strap and was on my way. Minutes later I checked my pocket for my phone. It was not there. I checked the belly bag. It was not there either. I figured it must have gotten knocked out of my back pocket when I stopped to put on the bug repellant. After passing the 3rd spot that resembled where I did this and not finding my phone there, I began to panic.
What would I do if I could not find it? I don’t have insurance on my phone and I certainly don’t have the funds handy to replace it at this time. I pondered whether or not I had all of my phone contacts anywhere else. How would I contact people? How would I find contact info to let them know my phone was lost and how to reach me? Suddenly it dawned on me how valuable this aggravating piece of technology was to me. I realized how I was in the space of completely devaluing it just prior to losing it. Gratefully I was Conscious enough to recognize that a lesson was afoot and moments after acknowledging that, I found my phone!
So, if you find yourself aggravated with your mate, your job, kids, vehicle, pet, technology, etc., consider spending a few moments exploring what it would feel like if they were suddenly taken from you. Play in the fields of: What would you miss about them? How would it impact your life without them? Stay in this place of pondering until you feel your heart open with how much you value having them in your life and all of the benefits they do provide you. Really activate the feeling of how grateful you are for them.
This is the frequency to activate when you want to intentionally manifest what you desire. As you move forward in your day from this place, you may just discover that you experience more flow, more ease, and more grace. By adding focus, you tell the Universe what it is that you desire; you are placing your order. The clearer you are the better, but even more importantly, delve into why you want it.
For example, if you want to manifest money, you may want it so you will feel safe, secure and stable. Or it will provide you the freedom to have fun or to go on an adventure. Maybe you desire the ability to invest in building your skills in something or to expand your knowledge. The essence is more important than the form. It may be easier for the Universe to deliver you a free trip, during which you might make the exact right connections for getting a higher paying job, etc.
The more playful you can make the energy around it, the faster you will receive your order. In the meantime keep your vibe high around it, (unless you want to manifest “what no longer serves, falling away”, then pure focused aggravation directed at it is pretty effective!), keep your eye on the prize, and believe with every fiber of your being that it will be so! Sooner, rather than later, it will be! Life is meant to be a joyful journey…GET INTUIT!
By IntuitionMatters.org • Consciousness, Focus, Guidance, Law of Attraction • 0 • Tags: Alignment, Attracting, Conscious Awareness, Conscious Choice, Focus, frequencies, Instant Manifestation, Manifesting, Mastery, Money
Jun 10 2019
In these highly catalyzed, transformational times, many people feel caught in a spin cycle, recirculating old baggage. For people raised in hostile, unstable, unsafe environments, today’s turbulence, (upheaval, uncertainty and chaos) can activate a stress-triggered brain pattern called an “overactive cingulate.” Depression and anxiety are both symptoms of this.
While in this state, your mind will lock-in on what’s wrong (and everything will be wrong), and you will likely be emotionally stirred-up, feeling like you are in a tailspin, or completely overwhelmed with a sense that there is no way out and no end in sight. It is a perpetual flight-or-fight condition. To address your shadows and emotions that are rising up to be dealt with, you first have to break the loop of this circuit, halting the resulting chemical cascade.
Two simple exercises can bring immediate relief and ongoing support if you continue to use them:
1. Activate your Vagus Nerve — To activate the vagus nerve, hold your breath and pump your stomach/diaphragm as though you were coughing inside. It will derail looping thoughts, shift one out of depression and anxiety, and it engenders a sense of connection with others. The benefits of activating the vagus nerve are numerous and astounding (it even enhances intuition). For more information, click here.
2. Engage Transformative Posturing — To engage transformative posturing, raise your arms over your head in the celebratory posture of “I did it!” Hold this stance for two minutes or more. You will feel a noticeable improvement in your mood. Do this a number of times a day to reclaim confidence, greater stability and a positive outlook.
Integrate Wisdom Gained
As we reveal, deal with and heal our wounds, integrating the wisdom gained is a critical step. It is a powerful act to claim all facets and aspects of your life. Denying painful events deprives you of accessing the transformational voltage they possess, suppresses your life force, and limits the realms of options and information available to you. When you integrate your life experiences you engage Full Spectrum Living, the true essence of a fifth-dimensional ascended life.
After decades of researching the keys to my own personal liberation, I evolved this process. This has been profoundly facilitative in assisting me in getting off the hamster wheel of recycling childhood programming and traumatic events.
• Acknowledge the depth and magnitude of the trauma experienced at the time of the event. For many of us, survival depended on negating our own needs and denying our pain just to cope. This acknowledgment is the missing piece.
• Witness your feelings as a Sacred Neutral Observer. You are not reliving the experiences, you are paying attention to them, exploring them for information. Keep your heart open and consciously breathe through the entire experience:
1. As you give your attention to a traumatic event or intense emotion, scan your body to reveal where it resides in your physiology. (Examples might be a tight chest, or a fist in your gut.)
2. Now you want to really hone in on the sensations. How big is it? How old is it? If it had a color what would it be? Does it have a scent, a taste or texture? What does it say to you over and over and over? How is it affecting your life today?
3. If emotions arise, explore them the same way as above. Feel them as sensations, reduce them to messages and information.
4. Observe these sensations with loving detachment until your perception of them dissipates.
Establish & Develop Stability
Finally, you want to ground securely into the fifth dimension, shore up your aura and energetic field, and call in your Soul Self more fully each day, releasing residues of what no longer serves. For this I recommend Meg Benedicte’s guided meditation, “Heal, Clear, Break Free.” It is a hands down, stand alone daily practice, but teamed up with the steps outlined above, it will put you on the most accelerated path to wholeness and Ascension available. Watch a short video on how the technique works here: Newearthcentral.com/quantum-access/ — and here is the store page link to order the meditation download: Newearthcentral.com/product/heal-clear-break-free-meditation/
By IntuitionMatters.org • Ascension, Consciousness, Empowerment, Focus, Full Spectrum Living, Healing, Intuition, Thrive-vival • 0 • Tags: Ascension, Conscious Awareness, Conscious Choice, Dark Night of the Soul, Empowerment, healing, Integration