Jun 10 2019
In these highly catalyzed, transformational times, many people feel caught in a spin cycle, recirculating old baggage. For people raised in hostile, unstable, unsafe environments, today’s turbulence, (upheaval, uncertainty and chaos) can activate a stress-triggered brain pattern called an “overactive cingulate.” Depression and anxiety are both symptoms of this.
While in this state, your mind will lock-in on what’s wrong (and everything will be wrong), and you will likely be emotionally stirred-up, feeling like you are in a tailspin, or completely overwhelmed with a sense that there is no way out and no end in sight. It is a perpetual flight-or-fight condition. To address your shadows and emotions that are rising up to be dealt with, you first have to break the loop of this circuit, halting the resulting chemical cascade.
Two simple exercises can bring immediate relief and ongoing support if you continue to use them:
1. Activate your Vagus Nerve — To activate the vagus nerve, hold your breath and pump your stomach/diaphragm as though you were coughing inside. It will derail looping thoughts, shift one out of depression and anxiety, and it engenders a sense of connection with others. The benefits of activating the vagus nerve are numerous and astounding (it even enhances intuition). For more information, click here.
2. Engage Transformative Posturing — To engage transformative posturing, raise your arms over your head in the celebratory posture of “I did it!” Hold this stance for two minutes or more. You will feel a noticeable improvement in your mood. Do this a number of times a day to reclaim confidence, greater stability and a positive outlook.
Integrate Wisdom Gained
As we reveal, deal with and heal our wounds, integrating the wisdom gained is a critical step. It is a powerful act to claim all facets and aspects of your life. Denying painful events deprives you of accessing the transformational voltage they possess, suppresses your life force, and limits the realms of options and information available to you. When you integrate your life experiences you engage Full Spectrum Living, the true essence of a fifth-dimensional ascended life.
After decades of researching the keys to my own personal liberation, I evolved this process. This has been profoundly facilitative in assisting me in getting off the hamster wheel of recycling childhood programming and traumatic events.
• Acknowledge the depth and magnitude of the trauma experienced at the time of the event. For many of us, survival depended on negating our own needs and denying our pain just to cope. This acknowledgment is the missing piece.
• Witness your feelings as a Sacred Neutral Observer. You are not reliving the experiences, you are paying attention to them, exploring them for information. Keep your heart open and consciously breathe through the entire experience:
1. As you give your attention to a traumatic event or intense emotion, scan your body to reveal where it resides in your physiology. (Examples might be a tight chest, or a fist in your gut.)
2. Now you want to really hone in on the sensations. How big is it? How old is it? If it had a color what would it be? Does it have a scent, a taste or texture? What does it say to you over and over and over? How is it affecting your life today?
3. If emotions arise, explore them the same way as above. Feel them as sensations, reduce them to messages and information.
4. Observe these sensations with loving detachment until your perception of them dissipates.
Establish & Develop Stability
Finally, you want to ground securely into the fifth dimension, shore up your aura and energetic field, and call in your Soul Self more fully each day, releasing residues of what no longer serves. For this I recommend Meg Benedicte’s guided meditation, “Heal, Clear, Break Free.” It is a hands down, stand alone daily practice, but teamed up with the steps outlined above, it will put you on the most accelerated path to wholeness and Ascension available. Watch a short video on how the technique works here: Newearthcentral.com/quantum-access/ — and here is the store page link to order the meditation download: Newearthcentral.com/product/heal-clear-break-free-meditation/
By IntuitionMatters.org • Ascension, Consciousness, Empowerment, Focus, Full Spectrum Living, Healing, Intuition, Thrive-vival • 0 • Tags: Ascension, Conscious Awareness, Conscious Choice, Dark Night of the Soul, Empowerment, healing, Integration
Dec 11 2018
Arriving on the threshold of crone status and moving through this gateway marks a time when women turn their physical focus from procreation and childrearing to a more global, evolutionary contribution.
During menopause, women (whether they know it or not) are engaging in Sacred Service. In this life stage, women are astronomical electrical conductors and biological transformers, grounding more light and an expanded spectrum of frequencies onto the planet. The greater the level of discomfort one is experiencing in the form of hot flashes and other uncomfortable menopausal symptoms is merely the degree to which one is resisting bringing through these energies. Resistance to allowing this energy to flow through you may ultimately result in hormonal imbalances.
Hot flashes have gotten a bad rap. In ancient times, God was a woman, known as, “The Goddess.” One of the mechanisms of the patriarchal overthrow of the matriarchy was to make all things that were sacred and powerful about women, profane. As one example, moon lodges in Native American traditions honored women and afforded them downtime from their maternal and wifely duties once a month. They were fed food cooked by other women and were relieved of all chores and duties during their menses. White culture misinterpreted this, choosing instead to view these women as “unclean,” that they were exiled from the tribe at these times. Imagine what our lives would be like if we were given one week out of every month to commune, be nurtured, and cared for to relax and regenerate?
Instead of being honored for entering into menopause, women entering this life stage face the stigma associated with being barren (valueless). This potent time has been reduced to descriptors such as “women acting crazy,” “hormonal imbalances” and “hot flashes.” Seen through this lens, a menopausal woman’s power is subverted and then given away to medical doctors who tell them they need to medicate their symptoms.
What if we recognized and acknowledged menopause for the powerful life-transforming phase of life it is? Women bring forth life in their youth, nurture and enhance its evolution in mid-life, and then expand its potential in later years. Not only are we doing this physically, emotionally and intellectually, we are also doing it energetically on a planetary level.
All life forms are currently undergoing significant transformations. We are all Ascending (shifting dimensions while still in a physical body), while at the same time Gaia, our beloved planet upon which we reside, also is ascending. The Sun’s solar flares are prime movers in this transformation. In 2006 Purdue University researchers discovered that a new neutrino (infinitely small light particle) is being emitted from the sun. We are experiencing more solar flare activity than ever before — and galactically, we are also moving through a photon belt (an electromagnetic field of light particles). Light is life. Light is information. Light is frequency. Light is Consciousness. And light is activating our dormant DNA (“junk DNA”).
An experiment performed on fish, exposing them to more light, genetically expressed as their offspring having more vibrant colors than their parents. These results are a good analogy for what we can expect as our dormant human DNA becomes activated by the amplified light arriving on the planet. It is already being expressed as enhanced innate abilities and expanded human potential such as telepathy, precognition and being able to see and hear broader sound and light spectrums.
Humans are electromagnetic beings. Electric is masculine energy, and magnetic is feminine energy. Energetically, we are a balance of male and female. Humans are walking, talking breathing circuitries. Getting grounded is critical to our gracefully navigating these times and shifts, no matter what gender we are.
For menopausal women though, getting grounded is part of the Sacred Service they provide. They are grounding these new, amplified, expanded, evolved energies and frequencies onto, and into, the planet, themselves, and those around them. They are the stabilizing factor in this transformation. No wonder they are bouncing off the walls at times! It is a tremendous amount of energy to navigate bringing through their circuitry. They are being changed in the process, as well.
A hot flash can be evidence that one is resisting the task of bringing through these new frequencies. The first sign of these frequency transmissions is often a sense of “short-circuiting,” losing concentration, getting irritable, having to stop what one is doing, feeling a general malaise, and getting prickly (physically, emotionally and verbally). If one sets an intention to notice this as something important taking place, instead of brushing it off as an inconvenience or discomfort, one will radically change their experience of it.
As a menopausal woman, here is how you can actively participate in this Sacred Service:
• Engage with this as a Practice.
• At first awareness, immediately get grounded by putting your attention into your feet and envision growing roots into the Earth.
• Expand your energy out by envisioning your aura growing beyond the planet and the far reaches of the Universe.
• Then activate “allowing,” through your intention, and choose a state of gratitude for this opportunity to play such an essential role in the expansion of life and creation.
You will find that your hot flash either abates or is much milder and less disruptive. Claim the power and honor of this contribution. You are performing a Sacred Service for all life and beyond. Blessed be!